Saturday, September 24, 2011

NOTD * Lilac, Jaded and purple pleaser*

Hey Lovelies ladies,

I went wild with polka dots this morning. :) Someone should hide my dotting tools.. :P
Today, I am wearing Revlon top speed in the color Jaded.
Such a beautiful color, and I really love how fast this polish dries BUT it bubbles...  :(  I only have 3 polishes from Revlon and they all bubble. Am I the only one with this issue?!!? It really annoys me because Other then the bubbling issue, I really like them..
Anyways.. I added dots in two colors both polish from elf.
Lilac and purple pleaser. Here is what I came up with:


I really like these colors together :) 

Well that's it for now :) I might write a couple of reviews later on tonight... Depending on my mood after I am done cleaning this house :P
Kisses and Fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment