Monday, March 14, 2011

PERFECT skin in a tube *Smashbox, photo finish review*


The benefits of a foundation primer:
- A foundation primer will reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores,
- will make your foundation last much longer,
- Will make your skin soft and visibly smoother.

I was very skeptical when I first purchase this primer because I have used Rimmel's fix and perfect face primer before and the primer wouldn't do anything good for my makeup.
It wouldn't make my makeup last much longer, and it made my foundation look blotchy after a while.
Smashbox's lid primer worked wonders for me so I thought I'd give the foundation primer a try.

I am so impress with this primer, it truly is a mirable worker!!!

Does it reduces the appearance of lines and pores??  It works wonders on my pores!!!

Does it make my foundation last longer?? YES!!!! My foundation will stay in place ALL DAY without any touch ups!!!

Does it make my skin soft?? YES, like no one's business....


Description from Smashbox's website: Create a perfect canvas for foundation application with this silky, lightweight blend of vitamins A and E, grape seed extract and green tea. Worn alone or under foundation to increase longevity, our best-selling primer helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish.




This is what the product looks like. ( notice all the lines on my hand??? )

See the difference??? my lines are barely noticable ( I did not edit this photo, PROMISE )


****************


Smashbox primer  is a product I cannot live without. Do I recommend this primer? YES!!!!!!
Will I re-purchase?? YES!!!!!

Want to purchase this primer?? Visit Smashbox's website: HERE
For a limited time only,  you save $$$ when you purchase this primer in a tube form.!!
Smashbox's foundation primer retails for: $36 USD, around $44 CAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment