Monday, October 17, 2011

Blush 'n go by Bonne Bell * a review *

Hey lovelies,

Today I am going to review Blush 'n go by Bonne Bell.
I found this blush duo at my local "Liquidation world" for $2, at that price I couldn't leave the store without it.
I tried looking for the original retail price online and from what I can see, this blush duo retails for $4 - $5.
I have no idea if this is a discontinued product from Bonne bell, but since I found it at "Liquidation world" It could be.
This is what the package looks like:


I was drawn to this product because of the packaging...
It looks like a little book and is the size of a chocolate bar..
It comes with a little brush applicator ( that is useless in my opinion ).
Package looks great but is cheaply made.


This blush duo comes with the following shades: Petal pink and Sheer raspberry.
Both shades looks great, they are not matte but they don't have much shimmers to them.
They are a bit chalky but for the price I won't complain...
Here is a swatch for you to see:


Overall this is a great product...
The price is right and the shades are gorgeous. :)


Thanks for stopping by,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment