Monday, October 3, 2011

NOTD Blue cloudy sky after a rain.

Hey lovelies,

A quick post tonight to share today's nails. :)
I think I was inspired by today's weather....  It's been raining like crazy all week-end and today in the late afternoon, the sun finally came shinning through.
It felt so good to see the sun after this whole week-end of rain....

Here's a few photos of Today's mani :)


What I used to create this look:
I used " What's with the Cattitude? " From OPI (2x Coats) and  some 2 way nail art pen that I got off ebay.


Well that's all for now,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

5 comments:

  1. Awww it's so happy, I love it! It's nice to have the sun back finally :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the Cult Nails giveaway. I am all over that. I am really leaning towards getting Cruisin Nude. :)I wonder what shipping is like eeekkk
    BTW I really like the Opi blue nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look!! So fab! I've always admired people who can do awesome nail art -- I can do dots and that's about it, I just can't coordinate my left hand to be able to paint the right successfully!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Raina: Good Luck for the Cult Nails giveaway :)
    Cruisin nude looks gorgeous!!

    @e.xx: Thanks :), my right hand always looks messy compare to my left.. :(

    ReplyDelete