Thursday, September 15, 2011

NOTD * Disco Dazzle - Diva in the pool "

Hey lovelies,

I feel like Sharing my current mani. Nothing special but those two polishes goes sooooo well together. (pictures doesn't do it justice)


For this mani I used: Nicole by O.P.I in the color "Diva in the pool" and I topped it off with Cover girl Boundless color in the shade "Disco Dazzle".
Too bad it's dark out :( An outdoor photo would probably show it's real beauty.
"Diva in the pool" looks a tad lighter in person, you need 3 coats to cover the nails evenly.
I really like this CoverGirl boundless color sparkle top coat, but it can sometimes be a pain in the ass to apply. (I used two coats on my nails) ... I know right, that's ALOT of coats, not too worry, it dried completely in a timely manner. :)
Here are some more photos:

Guess What?!?!?!
Tomorrow is Firday, ohh how I love Fridays!!
For me,  Friday usually means supper at  "Applebee's"  :)
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment