Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spectro HydraCare / Blemish-Prone skin * A review *

Hey lovelies,

I am going to review this moisturizer that I have been using for a couple of months now. I had my fair share of bad experiences with facial moisturizers before and since I found one that works for me, I thought it would be a good idea to share.

Spectro HydraCare Facial moisturizer / Blemish-Prone skin

From Spectro website:
A daily facial moisturizer that provides light hydration specifically designed for your acne prone or blemish prone skin. Also a good choice for skin that is normal to oily. Contains advanced moisturization technology to replenish your skin’s natural moisture barrier and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Use every day, morning and night, after cleansing with Spectro Jel® Cleanser for Blemish-Prone skin.
  • Developed in consultation with Dermatologists and is ideal for even the most sensitive skin
  • Fragrance & colour free
  • Clinically-tested hypoallergenic
  • Gentle, non-irritating
  • Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
  • Non-greasy
  • Available in 140mL size
My Story: 
I always struggled with facial moisturizers due to my extreme sensitive skin.
When I purchased this moisturizer, to be honest, I had little to no hope it would help.
I always had this issues, after a couple of days of applying moisturizer, my face would react to it.
Now, I suffer from dry skin, (dry patches usually on my forehead) and skipping the daily moisturizer was challenging. ( Dry patches or pimples/red spots/ rashes...?? ) Of course, The dry skin was the less painful....  I would have to carefully apply moisturizer to the dry areas ONLY!
It was too much work if you ask me!

"I was really glad when I tried this moisturizer ,all over my face, and my skin hadn't react to it."

 
My thoughts:
After using this moisturizer daily I noticed something different, it wasn't breaking me out, unlike all the other moisturizers I've tried before.
 To make things better... after a couple, well more like a few ( it didn't happen overnight ) weeks of using this product, I saw major improvement, My skin had a more even tone, less red spots.
For the first time ever, my skin was nice enough to go out without wearing ANY kind of makeup.




Pros:
- Improved the look of my skin,
- Scent free,
- Lightweight,
- Leave the skin smooth to the touch.

Cons:
- Takes a while for the skin to absorb completely,
- a bit expensive for such a small bottle ($15).

**Bottom line, I really love this moisturizer. After using this daily, I can't imagine life without it.
Would I recommend this?? of course
Will I re-purchase?? No doubt about it.


Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment