I am here today with a Tag. Yeppp you heard right a tag!!!! This is my first time doing a tag, I am not one to usually do tags because I often find them too personal but this one looked like lots of fun so I decided to give it a try. :)
It's the NAIL polish Tag.... =)
The Rules: ( A tag isn't a tag without rules right??)
1. Answer 10 questions,
2. Pass this tag to 5 other bloggers,
3. Make sure that the bloggers you tagged know about this.
1. How many polishes do you have?
I am not in the mood to sit down and count the whole thing but I mostly hit the 200 mark, if not I should be close.
2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
Hmmm, I don't have a "favorite" brand but I tend to go for OPI polishes.
3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
I have mixed feelings about crackles, I rarely wear them (last time was Halloween) , but I must not love them because I only own 3 of them...lol
4. What is the brand of your first nail polish?
I could be wrong but I say it's NYC. All I remember about my first polish was that it was an ugly shade of purple.
5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
Ohhh gosh, I have no idea... probably call it the "I don't have a name" polish.
6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
RED... red looks weird on me :S
7. What nail polish color compliments you?
8. Name 2 of you nail art best-friend?
Nail buddies eh?? Karen and Julie (both non-bloggers)
9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
When the bf got home with two sinful colors (glitter) polish for me. The fact that he surprised me with polish made these two nail polishes very special. :)
10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag.
THANKS to Teenage dream for (non-officially) tagging me.. I bet this will make her laugh hehe.
Now, I should be tagging 5 bloggers ....
99Raina99 (because she's Awesome)
Sparkled beauty (her blog is my go-to reading material, plus she's local)
All things girly (Because I reallllly love her blog)
An amateur's nail obsession (Her blog is awesome and her pictures are always PERFECT)
and last but not least, Watermelon & Diamond (Because her nail art is soooo inspiring )
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Wednesday,