Thursday, September 22, 2011

NOTD * Purple and Blue glitter Rain *

Hey lovelies,

Just a quick post to Share with you all my NOTD :)
I have been lacking posts lately....  I have a couple of reviews written down on paper ready to post but I can't seem to get myself to sit down and post them. I feel like this past week, I've been all over the place. :(

Anyways...  Last week-end I stopped by the Lawton's near my house and spotted a Sinful Color display.
I bought two and liked them so much that my bf stopped by Lawton to buy me one more on his way to his favorite store later on that day.
Today I am wearing "Purple Blue glitter". I really like it but I find it takes a little longer to dry then any other glitter polish I own. It's worth the wait. :)

Here is what it looks like. (I added gold stars.. and I really regret them... My nails looked much better without them) :(

For this Mani, I used Sinful Color "Purple Blue Glitter" and Ardene "Purple Rain" .

Here is a close up ( The best close up I could get ) of  "Purple Blue Glitter" to show you how beautiful it is from up close.
Guess what?!?! Tomorrow is Friday!!! Ohhh I love Fridays. :)
I wish you guys a Happy Thursday,
Until next time.

Comme3pommes,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment