Friday, September 23, 2011

NOTD *Happy Earthy* Claire's mood color changing nail polish

Hey lovelies,

Yesterday I went to Claire's for the VERY first time... I had no idea they sold nail polish there until I read Halifax @Sparkled beauty 's post about a really good clearance at Claire's. (see her post here)
I wasn't able to find the flower bottle polish I was looking for but I came across a small selection of nail polish at a decent price. (buy one, get one 50% off)
I picked out a few to try out.
I got myself two of the mood color changing polish.. I've heard about them before but never got to try them out for myself.
Today I am wearing "Happy/Earthy" and I really like it :)
Different from the bottle right?? When your fingers are warm, this is what the polish will look like.
For the next photo, I dipped my fingers into freezing cold water.. 
  See the difference?? I didn't dip my thumb into the cold water, it stayed the same color
Pretty neat eh?
I had no idea how well Claire's polish worked....
-The brush is small and very easy to work with,
-The polish is the perfect consistency, which makes the application easy,
-It dries rather quickly, even at 3 coats.
Overall I am very impress and I will be back at Claire's to buy more!!!

Well that's it for now..
Happy Friday,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment