Wednesday, September 14, 2011

NOTD Purple Zebra ombre

Hey lovelies,

How about a NOTD :) Last night there was a power outage "planned emergency outage" (hehe, yep that's what they called it). The little one was in bed so I thought doing my nails would kill so time :) 
Here is what I came up with:

What I used:
1. Sally Hansen - Natural white (came in a manicure kit my sister gave me)
2. Ardene - Lavender blush (my daughter got me this while she was on vacation in our home town, :) 
3. Elf's - Lilac
4. Ardene - Purple rain (again, chosen by my 3 years old :)
5. Color club - Pucci-Licious
6. Nicole by OPI - Wink the twink
7. Base coat and top coat both from OPI
8. Black nail art pen that I got off ebay.


Hope you like, I know I do :)!! Tomorrow is pay day, witch means this week-end is "NAIL POLISH shopping w-e".
Happy Wednesday and I hope everyone is doing well.
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes
xx


1 comment: