Saturday, January 7, 2012

NOTD - Gone Gonzo! Rock solid.

Hey lovelies,

How is everyone doing this beautiful Saturday?? Fine I hope... I am doing ok, Shopping for polish today didn't go as well as planned, I couldn't scoop around much because I had a grumpy little girl on my watch. ehehehe It's all good, we'll try it again next week-end :)

I am here today with a NOTD post, AGAIN !!! yessss again :P
I received lots of comments through my giveaway form and lots of it was request for MORE notd posts. (witch is gREAT because they are my favorite kind of posts)
For this NOTD I used two of my new polishes that were purchased today. :)
I used:
O.P.I - Gone gonzo (from the muppets collection),
ORLY - Rock Solid (from the mineral FX collection),
and a black nail art pen.

Here's what it looks like:


Well that is all for now, Thanks for stopping by,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

2 comments: