Thursday, March 17, 2011

My etsy find * Minx Shop * Beyond creativity....


First off, I must say that this is NOT MY SHOP...loll
Some of you are familiar with my old Clothing line, called Minx hates you.
I am not related to Minx shop in any way. :)

I wanted to share with you this AMAZING designer because I am in *LOVE* with her creations!!!
She is one of my favorite designer on the "etsy world " and probably one of the best!!!


I heard about her shop a while back when one of my friend mistakenly thought her creations were mine.
It was probably the BEST compliment someone could ever make me. :) I was amazed !!

browsing through her shop and I couldn't find a single piece I didn't love ..
My Favorite design is called : "Whimsically indulgent"

What I personally LOVE about her designs is that they are "vintage" inspired, can be worn any wheres, any days for any occasions.
Her creations are fairly simple but the fact that she pays so much attention to details makes her pieces truly amazing!

Want more info about this brilliant designer??
Visit her blog here: http://collectedreverie.typepad.com/collected-reverie/
 Etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/minxshop

** Potos are not mine, please do not use without Minkie's permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment