Monday, March 21, 2011

STORAGE idea for small eyeshadows w/ bobbin storage case


A while back I discovered an awesome way to store my tiny eyeshadows neatly and clutter free!!
I want to show everyone what I have used and how well it works. Now that my shadows are neatly stored, I have access to them in the most convenient way.


I used a bobbin storage case. I had an extra one laying around not being used and to my surprise, my shadows fit in "almost" perfectly. My bobbin case fits 21 pieces.


Look at the picture above, you see a gap between the eyeshadows and the case. Luckly, even with a gap, my shadows stay in place. ( I can shake it around, they all stay put. )



For reference, my eye shadows are 1" wide and 1/2" thick.

Voila!!! I neatly way to store eyeshadows!


No comments:

Post a Comment