Saturday, April 2, 2011

Great Products at great prices! 1 - 2$ DEALS !!!

Hey Everyone,

I thought I'd share with you 3 great products that comes with a tiny price tag.



#1 - L.A. COLORS 5 color metallic Eyeshadow
These "5 eyeshadow" pallets sells for roughly $2 each. I got mine at a HairSalon ( I think it was a salon .. hehe) in Rimouski,QC. They can be purchased on ebay for $1.92 +shipping.
These pallets are really great, I would willingly pay more then 2$ for them.
Such great selection of colors to choose from.
Quality shadows, very pigmented and long lasting.
BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!



#2 - E.L.F - Lengthening & defining Mascara
This mascara sells for a 1$ on E.L.F's website +shipping of course. I got mine at Zellers in a "holiday eye edition" I receive this mascara, eyelash curler, trio eyeshadow pallet and a eye liner for $4 +tax.
This mascara is really great, I have been using it for the past 2 weeks now and have no complain whatsoever.
It's not waterproof but it doesn't run like most "waterproof" mascara I used before. It stays on all day, giving the illusion of fuller eyelashes and is easily removed (unlike others).
BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!




#3 - Pearl white eyeliner (no name)
I have no clue what the brand of this pencil is but it ROCKS! I purchase this on ebay about 10 months ago for $1 (free shipping). After browsing ebay, I saw multiple for sale at $1.50 (free shipping) for 2 pieces.
Just search for "pearl white eyeliner" on ebay's search bar.
I use this eyeliner mainly as a face illuminator. It works great!!!
BIG BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!





I love products that works great at such low price.!! ( so does my wallet hehe )
Do you ever get your hands on quality makeup for super cheap?? If so please share :)

** None of these products were purchase on sale.

2 comments:

  1. i have never tried elf mascara either. your making shop elf now with all your good blogs! haha, "i have no idea what this pencil is, but it rocks!" i do the same stuff on my blog! i dunno wtf it is, but i need to talk about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I HAD to mention that eye pencil! :)

    ReplyDelete