Monday, April 11, 2011

Uh oh Stinkers!!!!


Hey lovelies,
I thought I'd share with you all 3 awful creams. If  you're like me and suffer from extremely dry skin during winter time, you depend on hydrating body/hands creams to soothe your skin.

I want to share with you these 3 creams because to me they are worthless. I cannot stand to use any of them just because they STINK.
They might work wonders for your skin but I cannot stand smelling this awful....lol



#3 St. Yves - 24 hour Moisture - advanced body moisturizer
This cream is not my favorite because it smells like plastic... seriously... hehe
I emptied the tube and replaced the content with St. Yves vitamin E cream. 
24 hour moisture works really great, it really keeps me skin hydrated but I had to stop using it because of the plastic smell... It's overwhelming. 
** Note that I love St.Yves products, I used many of them without having any issues. This is about  "24 hour moisture moisturizer" ONLY.



 #2 Vaseline creamy - Problem skin Therapy
Ok, I love Vaseline products soooo much, especially their hand creams but this cream is AWFUL!!
I was attracted by the name "problem skin therapy" but again this product smells too awful to use. I can't really describe the smell but it's bad enough that I had to discontinued using this cream.
 I did noticed a difference with my skin appearance after using it but the smell gave me headaches. ( literally )



#1 Zim's crack creme
Ok, I have never heard of Zim's crack creme until now.
this is the WORST cream EVER!
This stuff smells SO bad. My mom and I tried it for the first time yesterday and the smell was so strong that we had to wash our hands TWICE after using this.
I was intrigued by the name "CRACK CREME" , a little ironic...
The label itself looks a little sketchy, this cream is heading to the trash.!!!




Next time I purchase a body/hand cream, I will smell it before hand. hehehe.
Did you ever purchased a cream that smelled so bad you had to throw it out?

-Kisses and fireworks
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment