Sunday, September 25, 2011

NOTD Pearl Harbor is a Rockstar *French mani*

Hey lovelies,

I hope everyone is doing great even tho it's Sunday night. :(
Today's mani is a simple french manicure with a little something special.
Let's check it out shall we...


Lovely isn't it?? Here is what I used:


On the tip of my nails, I used L.A. Girls  in the color *ROCKSTAR* .
I added flower nail stickers and topped it off with 2 coats of Sinful colors in the color *PEARL HARBOR*
I love *Rockstar* it's a black polish with tons of tiny purple glitters...
*Pearl Harbor* is a fun polish as well... over my L.A Girl it gives blue-ish shimmers to it..

I love how this turned out :)
It was my first time ever using nail stickers... Crazy eh??
I just never thought nail stickers would actually stay on the nails but they do ...
I did dishes and took a shower and my stickers are still in place! :)
I have no clue who made those stickers (brand). all I remember is that I found them in Clearance bin at Shoppers.

Here are more photo:
Top photo was taken outdoors, the next ones were taken indoors.
 


I hope you enjoyed reading, this is all for now... 
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment