Friday, January 27, 2012

Kreativ blogger ( award )


1. Link back to the person who gave you this award. ( Erica J from Meet Make-up ) Thanks Erica!
2. Complete the form below / answer the questions.
3 Award ten other bloggers, and let them know.
4. Share seven random thoughts about yourself.

************

1. Your favorite song: Quicksand Jesus from Skid row!!

2. favorite dessert: Apple pie!!! The only dessert I eat, I don't have a sweet-tooth.

3. What ticks me off: People who text and drive!! Seriously people, you are driving GET OFF THE PHONE!!

4. When I am upset I: I tend to isolate myself.

5. your favorite pet: I don't have a favorite...

6. Black or white:black AND white!

7. Biggest fear: loosing someone I love :(.

8. every day attitude: Oh that is a hard one... I don't have an "everyday" attitude.  I am a roller coaster, my attitude towards life chances way too often.

9 What is perfection: my daughter.

10. Guilty pleasure: 7up & Smart food white cheddar popcorn. -_-

************

7 random facts about myself:

1. I design, sew and sell clothing for toddlers & babies,
2. I am french,
3. I LOVE to cook,
4. I am a complete neat freak, a messy house drives me crazy,
5. I do not own a microwave and refuse to buy one,
6. I graduate high school with an average over 90% in all classes except french.
7. I suffer from restless leg syndrome, a good night sleep is rare for me.

************

Now I should be giving this award to 10 bloggers.
My problem is, all blogs I look at already received this award, instead I am giving this award to EVERYONE who haven't receive it yet :)


Happy Friday,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx


2 comments: