Friday, September 30, 2011

NOTD A strange little fellow... Claire's nail polish in "Technopop"

Hey Lovelies,

Today's mani is a veryyyy bizzard polish.
A few posts ago, I told you guys that I went to Claire's for the very first time and purchased a few nail polishes.
My 3 years old daughter was with me and I made her choose one.
Of course... Kids are always attracted to the most colorful things and to my surprise "NOT" she choose this one.

Claire's in the color "Technopop"


I was kind of glad she choose this one because I was intrigued by the layers of colors...
"WHAT will this polish look like", I thought to myself.
Well today, I caved in and tried it out.
This is what it looks like:



I actually like it... At first I was like Euhh, this is ugly.. :P  But the more I look at it the more I like it.
This polish is a really odd texture, it dries on kind of rough.
They put a sticker on top that reads " DO NOT SHAKE "
 This gives me such an urge to shake the hell out of it .... lol
I wonder what will happen if I do ... Will it change color?!? Mmmm I wonder.....



Hmm, I think I will shake this polish some day.. I'll share the results with you when I do ;)
Thanks for reading,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment