Sunday, October 2, 2011

NOTD " Pistacchio & Crowd Surfing "

Hey Lovelies,
How is everyone doing today?!?! I hope everyone had a great week-end :)
Mine was great.. Spend the whole week-end with my little family.
The only downfall was the shitty weather... It's been raining like crazy here ... Hopefully it will clear out by tomorrow..
Today's "NOTD" is all about GREEN! I love green shades for fall :)
What about you, what are your favorite nail polish shades for this season?

This is what my nails looks like today:


For this mani, I used two polish: Borghese in the shades "Pistacchio" (3x Coats)  and "Crowd Surfing" (2x Coats) from the Rock star collection by L.A Girl.


I love Borghese polish in the shade "pistacchio" it's such a gorgeous shade of great with lots of shimmersssss .. beautiful!
One thing I dislike about this polish is the fact that it takes forever to dry.. :(
It's not stopping me from wearing it every now and then. :)
Here are a few photos of This polish worn alone:


Thanks for stopping by,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment