Thursday, November 17, 2011

NOTD - Lightning bolt wannabe :P

Hey lovelies,

you have probably seen those "lightning bolts" manicure before, right??
I really love this kind of manicure but the "taping part" scares me. I am too lazy to sit there and take the time to tape my nails.... I bet I am the only one.
Anyways so I decided to give it a try today without the tape and it turned out decent, better than I had anticipated.
Would you like to see??!!??


I love how it turned out... Especially since I didn't use tape.
My right hand doesn't look that good though, it's all good I am pretty happy with the result.
Here is what I used for this manicure:

Lumin-Icecent - Color club (Foiled collection)
Who let the dork out? - Sephora by OPI (Glee collection)
What's with the cattitude? - OPI (Shrek forever after collection).


Now this is what the original manicure was supposed to look like:
I decided the add color club to the tips to give it more life but in the end I like them both the same.

Well that's all for now I should be back tonight with a Benefit review.
Thanks for stopping by,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment