Sunday, January 22, 2012

NOTD - Sky sparkle & peacock

Hey lovelies,

I am here today with a NOTD. Before I post today's manicure I have a question to ask my lovely followers, do you enjoy haul posts??? The reason I am asking is because I am not fan of haul post and don't often check them out from other blogs I love but people seems to really enjoy them so I am debating whether or not I should post them. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.  :)

Back to topic, here is today's manicure:


Pretty cute eh?? This is a "combo" manicure, meaning a layer of two nail polishes. :)
For this mani I used the following:
- Nubar in the shade ( Sky sparkle )
- Joe in the shade ( peacock ).



Here I have a couple of photos to show how Peacock from Joe fresh looks like when worn alone:
This polish is possibly in my top 10!!! I think I will include it in my next giveaway. :)


Well that is all for now,
Thanks for stopping by,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes,
xx

4 comments:

  1. ooh i like the mani! I awarded your blog on mine!

    http://meetmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-liebster-cute-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete