Thursday, September 15, 2011

**Boring to Bling** Simple DIY project (Warning Image Heavy)

Hey lovelies,

Last night, I decided it was time to give new life to my boring vase that holds some of my makeup brushes. It's not much but I really love how it turned out so I decided to share it with you all.

Pretty neat eh?? Wanna make one for yourself?? I'll show you exactly what I have done and what I  used.


What you will need:
-  Faux crystal beads ( can be found at crafting stores )
- Two-way tape ( the kind that can hold picture frames to the wall ) or any kind of super glue.
- Glass vase with a thick rim ( I got mine at my local, "dollar store" ).



************

Now this is a very easy process...  Glue the Crystal beads to the rim of your vase. ( I will let the photos speak for themselves :) hehe




And Voila......

Simple right?? I really like how it turned out :) It really fits into my decor nicely.
Here's a before and after:


Hope you like it :)
Happy Thursday,
Kisses and fireworks,
Comme3pommes
xx

2 comments: